TREDS 6" Rubber Overshoe
PRODUCT INFOFits Boots up to size 19
Made In USA
Cement Concrete Resistant
Super Tough TREDS rubber overboots, made of Nature’s strongest elastomer… latex natural rubber:
• 4000 lbs tensile strength
• 210 lbs/inch trouser tear strength
• 800% elongation
TREDS secret: using a proprietary process, more art than science, pure sap from the rubber tree is blended with special chemical agents and seamlessly molded in our Cincinnati, Ohio manufacturing plant. The result: TREDS, the world’s most durable, comfortable and economical overboots available.
- 4000 lbs. of tensile strength
- 210 lbs./inch of “trouser tear” strength
- 800% elongation
|Boot Size||Fits Men’s shoe:||Heel-Toe Toe Length* (in inches)|
|X-SMALL||3-4||between 101/4 & 10 3/4|
|SMALL||5-7||between 10 3/4& 11 1/4|
|MEDIUM||8-10||between 11 1/4& 12 1/2|
|LARGE||11-12||between 121/2 & 13 1/4|
|LARGE/X-LARGE||13-14||between 13 1/4& 13 3/4|
|X-LARGE||15-16||between 13 3/4& 14 1/2|
|XX-LARGE||17-19||between 14 1/2& 15 1/2|
- Durability: TREDS won’t “blow out” on the job… Guaranteed.
- Comfort: Pull on/off easily – TREDS are sized to fit. Pull on a pair of TREDS and forget you have them on.
- Simplicity: Unilast Design – No right/ no left.
- Economy: Patchable with vulcanizing rubber patch or super glue.
- Chemical Resistance Chart
Chemical Name TREDS Natural Rubber Neoprene Vinyl Acetaldehyde E E NR Acetic Acid (Conc) E E F Acetone E G NR Ammonium Hydroxide (Conc) E E E Amyl Acetate NR NR F Aniline G G NR Animal Fats G E NR Asphalt F F NR Benzylic Alcohol F E E Bleach E E E Boric Acid E E E Brake Fluid F E F Butyl Acetate NR NR F Carbon Tetrachloride NR F F Chloracetone E E NR Chromic Acid (50%) NR NR G Cresosote G E G Cutting Oil G E G Cyclohexane NR F NR Diesel Fuel NR F NR Diethanolamine E E E Diethyl Ether F E F Dioctyl Phlalate (DOP) F G NR Ethyl Acetate G F NR Ethyl Alcohol E E F Ethylene Glycol E E E Fertilizers E E E Fish Oils F E F Fluorides E E E Formaldehyde (37%) E E E Fuel Oil F F F Gasoline F G F Hexane NR NR F Household Detergents E E G Hydraulic Fluid E E G Hydrochloric Acid (30%) F E G Hydrofluoric Acid (30%) G E G Hydrogen Peroxide G E NR Kerosene NR F F Linseed Oil NR E G Methyl Alcohol E E G Methyl Ethyl Ketone F F NR Methyl Formate F E F Mineral Oils F F F Naphtha F F F Naphthalene F F F Nitric Acid (20%) G G F Nitrobenzene NR F NR Oleic Acid F E F Perchloroethylene NR F NR Phoshoric Acid E E E Pine Oil NR F F Potassium Hydroxide (50%) E E E Poultry G E NR Sodium Hydroxide (50%) E E F Sodium Hypochlorite E E E Steric Acid G E G Sulfuric Acid (Conc) NR G G Sulfuric Acid (Dilute) E E E Vegetable Oil G E F
- KEY: E – Excellent; G – Good; F – Fair; NR – Not Recommended
- Note: This chart provides general guidelines to the performance of these materials and does not imply a warranty of
- suitability or merchantability of TREDS Overboots for a particular purpose or application.