Moisture Wicking Socks
Cont USA Only.
Big Mens Moisture-Wicking Socks in Large Sizes
What do they say about men with big feet? They wear big mens moisture wicking socks size 7-13, 14, 15, 16, and 17. We have looser fitting socks and tighter fitting socks depending you your fit preference. Mostly made by Wigwam, Darn Tough, New Balance, and Thorogood and made here in the USA, they are superior to cotton socks for a few main reasons. Usually moisture wicking socks are made primarily of or acrylic and sometimes in wool. They offer a combination of hydrophylic and hydrophobic fibers (fibers that either love or hate water). These are woven together in a strategic way to wick moisture up and out of your boots. Also with the acrylic, it helps separate water molecules from themselves which speeds up and increases evaporation.
At the end of the day when you take off your shoes or boots you will notice your socks feel more dry, and are not all soppy the way cotton socks get. As an added bonus your feet will generally stink less or not at all. If you have more dry, comfortable feet with little to no odor, why wouldn't you use socks designed to wick moisture away.
Items 1-16 of 43
- Wigwam Dash Low Cut Black Ankle Socks - Single PairOur Price: $8.99
- TallOrder The Cary Over-the-Calf Cushion Socks - Single PairOur Price: $15.99
- TallOrder The Pete Over-the-Calf Cushion Socks - Single PairOur Price: $15.99
- TallOrder The Gary Over-the-Calf Cushion Socks - Single PairOur Price: $15.99
- TallOrder The Mark Over-the-Calf Cushion Socks - Single PairOur Price: $15.99