TREDS 17" Super Tough Slush Boots | Rubber Slickers
PRODUCT INFOFits Boots up to size 19
Made In USA
Cement Concrete Resistant
Big Mens TREDS size 3-13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, and 19 are the most puncture and tear resistant Large Slush Boots for Men in the world because TREDS are molded from nature’s strongest elastic material… latex natural rubber. You will be surprised and pleased how easily Big Mens TREDS pull on and off and how comfortable they feel around large and wide boots and shoes. The world’s toughest jobs deserve the world’s strongest boots in large sizes… TREDS.
TREDS Large Overshoes / Galoshes LAST 6 TO 8 TIMES LONGER than cheap imports and synthetic rubber or pvc overboots, because TREDS unique latex natural rubber formula has superior physical properties:
- 4000 lbs. of tensile strength
- 210 lbs./inch of “trouser tear” strength
- 800% elongation
|Boot Size||Fits Men’s shoe:||Heel-Toe Toe Length* (in inches)|
|X-SMALL||3-4||between 101/4 & 10 3/4|
|SMALL||5-7||between 10 3/4& 11 1/4|
|MEDIUM||8-10||between 11 1/4& 12 1/2|
|LARGE||11-12||between 121/2 & 13 1/4|
|LARGE/X-LARGE||13-14||between 13 1/4& 13 3/4|
|X-LARGE||15-16||between 13 3/4& 14 1/2|
|XX-LARGE||17-19||between 14 1/2& 15 1/2|
- TREDS WON'T "BLOW OUT" ON THE JOB!:
- Super tough TREDS are almost impossible to puncture or tear. If damaged, the tear won’t “run”. We guarantee it!
- PATCHABLE TREDS HAVE "9 LIVES":
- If TREDS are punctured or snagged, turn boot inside out and apply a standard rubber patch or super glue.
- EASY TO PULL ON AND OFF!:
- Stretchy TREDS pull on and off like a dream.
- "NO RIGHT - NO LEFT" - NO HASSEL!:
- Unilast design eliminates “rights” and “lefts”.
- BETTER FIT - LESS FATIGUING:
- Buy TREDS to fit your workboot – not 3 sizes too big. Snug-fitting TREDS are almost 50% lighter than standard slush boots.
- Chemical Resistance Chart
Chemical Name TREDS Natural Rubber Neoprene Vinyl Acetaldehyde E E NR Acetic Acid (Conc) E E F Acetone E G NR Ammonium Hydroxide (Conc) E E E Amyl Acetate NR NR F Aniline G G NR Animal Fats G E NR Asphalt F F NR Benzylic Alcohol F E E Bleach E E E Boric Acid E E E Brake Fluid F E F Butyl Acetate NR NR F Carbon Tetrachloride NR F F Chloracetone E E NR Chromic Acid (50%) NR NR G Cresosote G E G Cutting Oil G E G Cyclohexane NR F NR Diesel Fuel NR F NR Diethanolamine E E E Diethyl Ether F E F Dioctyl Phlalate (DOP) F G NR Ethyl Acetate G F NR Ethyl Alcohol E E F Ethylene Glycol E E E Fertilizers E E E Fish Oils F E F Fluorides E E E Formaldehyde (37%) E E E Fuel Oil F F F Gasoline F G F Hexane NR NR F Household Detergents E E G Hydraulic Fluid E E G Hydrochloric Acid (30%) F E G Hydrofluoric Acid (30%) G E G Hydrogen Peroxide G E NR Kerosene NR F F Linseed Oil NR E G Methyl Alcohol E E G Methyl Ethyl Ketone F F NR Methyl Formate F E F Mineral Oils F F F Naphtha F F F Naphthalene F F F Nitric Acid (20%) G G F Nitrobenzene NR F NR Oleic Acid F E F Perchloroethylene NR F NR Phoshoric Acid E E E Pine Oil NR F F Potassium Hydroxide (50%) E E E Poultry G E NR Sodium Hydroxide (50%) E E F Sodium Hypochlorite E E E Steric Acid G E G Sulfuric Acid (Conc) NR G G Sulfuric Acid (Dilute) E E E Vegetable Oil G E F
- KEY: E – Excellent; G – Good; F – Fair; NR – Not Recommended
- Note: This chart provides general guidelines to the performance of these materials and does not imply a warranty of suitability or merchantability of TREDS Overboots for a particular purpose or application.