TREDS 12" Rubber Overshoe
Assistance With Sizing? Call Us (651)-797-6000
When it comes to fitting men with XL, Extra Wide, or Narrow feet over the phone, we do it better than any company on the planet. If you are at all uncertain or have not worn the item your considering buying, PLEASE CALL US! Customers who do not call us before ordering, return their orders at roughly 7x the rate those whom we speak with.
Our business hours are:
Monday through Friday: 11am–7pm Central Time USA
Saturdays form 12pm to 5pm Central Time USA. (651)-797-6000
- PRODUCT INFOFits Boots up to size 19
Made In USA
Cement Concrete Resistant
Super Tough TREDS rubber overboots, made of Nature’s strongest elastomer… latex natural rubber:
• 4000 lbs tensile strength
• 210 lbs/inch trouser tear strength
• 800% elongation
TREDS secret: using a proprietary process, more art than science, pure sap from the rubber tree is blended with special chemical agents and seamlessly molded in our Cincinnati, Ohio manufacturing plant. The result: TREDS, the world’s most durable, comfortable and economical overboots available.
- 4000 lbs. of tensile strength
- 210 lbs./inch of “trouser tear” strength
- 800% elongation
|Boot Size||Fits Men’s shoe:||Heel-Toe Toe Length* (in inches)|
|X-SMALL||3-4||between 101/4 & 10 3/4|
|SMALL||5-7||between 10 3/4& 11 1/4|
|MEDIUM||8-10||between 11 1/4& 12 1/2|
|LARGE||11-12||between 121/2 & 13 1/4|
|LARGE/X-LARGE||13-14||between 13 1/4& 13 3/4|
|X-LARGE||15-16||between 13 3/4& 14 1/2|
|XX-LARGE||17-19||between 14 1/2& 15 1/2|
- Durability: TREDS won’t “blow out” on the job… Guaranteed.
- Comfort: Pull on/off easily – TREDS are sized to fit. Pull on a pair of TREDS and forget you have them on.
- Simplicity: Unilast Design – No right/ no left.
- Economy: Patchable with vulcanizing rubber patch or super glue.
- Chemical Resistance Chart
Chemical Name TREDS Natural Rubber Neoprene Vinyl Acetaldehyde E E NR Acetic Acid (Conc) E E F Acetone E G NR Ammonium Hydroxide (Conc) E E E Amyl Acetate NR NR F Aniline G G NR Animal Fats G E NR Asphalt F F NR Benzylic Alcohol F E E Bleach E E E Boric Acid E E E Brake Fluid F E F Butyl Acetate NR NR F Carbon Tetrachloride NR F F Chloracetone E E NR Chromic Acid (50%) NR NR G Cresosote G E G Cutting Oil G E G Cyclohexane NR F NR Diesel Fuel NR F NR Diethanolamine E E E Diethyl Ether F E F Dioctyl Phlalate (DOP) F G NR Ethyl Acetate G F NR Ethyl Alcohol E E F Ethylene Glycol E E E Fertilizers E E E Fish Oils F E F Fluorides E E E Formaldehyde (37%) E E E Fuel Oil F F F Gasoline F G F Hexane NR NR F Household Detergents E E G Hydraulic Fluid E E G Hydrochloric Acid (30%) F E G Hydrofluoric Acid (30%) G E G Hydrogen Peroxide G E NR Kerosene NR F F Linseed Oil NR E G Methyl Alcohol E E G Methyl Ethyl Ketone F F NR Methyl Formate F E F Mineral Oils F F F Naphtha F F F Naphthalene F F F Nitric Acid (20%) G G F Nitrobenzene NR F NR Oleic Acid F E F Perchloroethylene NR F NR Phoshoric Acid E E E Pine Oil NR F F Potassium Hydroxide (50%) E E E Poultry G E NR Sodium Hydroxide (50%) E E F Sodium Hypochlorite E E E Steric Acid G E G Sulfuric Acid (Conc) NR G G Sulfuric Acid (Dilute) E E E Vegetable Oil G E F
- KEY: E – Excellent; G – Good; F – Fair; NR – Not Recommended
- Note: This chart provides general guidelines to the performance of these materials and does not imply a warranty of suitability or merchantability of TREDS Overboots for a particular purpose or application.