SuperLamb Mens Khulan Slipper - Black
Assistance With Sizing? Call Us (651)-797-6000
When it comes to fitting men with XL, Extra Wide, or Narrow feet over the phone, we do it better than any company on the planet. If you are at all uncertain or have not worn the item your considering buying, PLEASE CALL US! Customers who do not call us before ordering, return their orders at roughly 7x the rate those whom we speak with.
Our business hours are:
Monday through Friday: 11am–7pm Central Time USA
Saturdays form 12pm to 5pm Central Time USA. (651)-797-6000
Free shipping on sock orders of $80 or more
Free shipping on any order of $119 or greater (Contiguous 48 States Only)
Click here for details as described in our return policy.
- PRODUCT INFO
Up to size 20
Up to size 20 EEE - 3E
100% Real Sheepskin Fleece Footbeds
Rubber-Lon EVA Outsole
SuperLamb's Khulan is named after the Mongolian “wild-ass”, the khulan was originally from Siberia and was brought down into Mongolia to carry supplies and resources while traveling. This style follows the classic slip-on “mule” pattern and is a work-horse for many as its use in and around the house for many chores. Order online today.
General Design and Features:
- Naturally shaped footbed for more room and comfort.
- Available in multiple widths.
- Easy on and off with the slip-in design.
Upper Design and Features:
- 100% real suede leather upper.
- Embossed and 2-color printed logo.
- Fully lined in 100% real sheepskin fleece. (no synthetic fleece)
- Narrow HD-binding around the edge of the bottom-sole for a slimmer look.
Topsole Comfort Construction:
- 100% Real Sheepskin fleece footbed for comfort.
- Topsole sheepskin fleece mounted to soft and flexible woven board.
Outsole Design and Features:
- Durable Rubber-Lon EVA outsole for added grip and durability.
- Hyper-Flex Groove design for added comfort and flex when walking.