Keen Targhee III Waterproof Mid Wide - Black Olive/Golden Brown
Assistance With Sizing? Call Us (651)-797-6000
When it comes to fitting men with XL, Extra Wide, or Narrow feet over the phone, we do it better than any company on the planet. If you are at all uncertain or have not worn the item your considering buying, PLEASE CALL US! Customers who do not call us before ordering, return their orders at roughly 7x the rate those whom we speak with.
Our business hours are:
Monday through Friday: 11am–7pm Central Time USA
Saturdays form 12pm to 5pm Central Time USA. (651)-797-6000
- PRODUCT INFOUp to size 17 Wide
Torsion stability ESS shank
4mm Multi Directional Lugs
Heel Support Structure
The Large Keen Men’s Targhee III Waterproof Mid Wide in Black Olive/Golden Brown 7-13, 14, 15, 16, and 17 is one of the first Hiking Boots by Keen made in Wide sizes officially.
- KEEN.Dry® waterproof, breathable membrane
- Leather mud shield offers resilient durability
- Speed hooks, for easy lace adjustment
- Injected TPU heel-capture system for stability
- ESS shank offers lightweight support
- Resilient, internal shank
- 4mm multi-directional lugs for traction
- Cleansport NXT™ for natural odor control*
- Environmentally-preferred premium leather from LWG-certified tannery
- Waterproof leather and performance mesh upper
- KEEN All-Terrain rubber outsole for high-traction grip
- Dual-density, compression-molded EVA midsole
- Breathable mesh lining
- Removable, metatomical dual-density EVA footbed
This internal support mechanism is anatomically engineered to provide excellent arch support and cradle the natural contours of the foot.
A proprietary waterproof, breathable membrane that lets vapor out without letting water in.
Care for Water Resistant Leather
Keen carefully selected leather uppers designed to last. Then again, if you're wearing your KEENS daily, they won't always be scuff and dirt-free. To treat day to day wear and tear, especially on lighter color leathers, Keen recommends using a leather cleaner and conditioner.