Dunham Cloud - Slate Black
Up to size 16 EE Wide
Up to size 18 EEEE - 4E Wide
Up to size 16 B Narrow
Removable Memory Foam Footbed
Full Grain Leather Upper
TRU-TRAK® Outsole Grip
The Dunham Cloud in Slate Black is a Big Men’s lightweight, waterproof hiking boot option that provides a perfect fit. These Dunham Men's boots are made in sizes 7-13, 14, 15, 16, 17, and 18 in Regular/Medium up to EEEE wide width. These big men’s hiking boots are constructed with a full-grain leather upper and a solid rubber outsole. The interior is designed with a removable molded EVA and memory foam footbed for ultimate comfort, and the fiberglass stability shank embedded into the midsole supports the arch. With seam-sealed waterproof construction, your feet are sure to stay dry while you are out on the trails or hiking up the mountains on wet surfaces. The TRU-Trak multi-directional outsole grip configuration provides maximum traction and surface contact.
TYPE: Boot Mid
- Adjustable Lace Closure
- Fiberglass stability shank embedded into midsole supports the arch and helps create a smoother gait.
- Full-grain leather upper
- Medicare / HCPCS code = A5500, may be eligible for Medicare reimbursement
- Removable molded EVA and Memory Foam Footbed
- Seam-Sealed Waterproof Construction
- Solid rubber outsole
- TRU-TRAK® multi-directional outsole grip configuration provides maximum traction and surface contact
- Waterproof Materials
- Shaft Height: 4 1/2"
|Brands||Dunham Boots and Shoes|