10 Seconds Pressure Relief Arch Support
Up to size 15
Air Flow Channels
Extra Deep Heel Cup
Plastazote® top layer
PVC and Latex Free
The 10 Seconds Pressure Relief is an arch support which is designed to reduce friction within your shoes. It helps to keep your feet blister-free while re-distributing pressure throughout the foot.
Previously known as the New Balance 3020 Pressure Relief Arch Support. The Ten Seconds Pressure Relief is a lightly supportive insert that can be used by any foot type and will add a comfortable layer of cushion to the shoe. The soft Plastazote® top layer uses your body’s heat to mold to the base of the foot and the deep heel cushion provides added comfort in the shoe. Ten Seconds Insoles fit in most athletic, casual, and hiking shoes that come with removable footbeds. The insoles are designed to be used all day, every day, for standing, running, or any sport.
• Foot types: Low Arch, Medium Arch, High Arch, Flexible Foot
• Abzorb® foot strike pads are strategically placed for maximum shock absorption at the heel and forefoot
• Air flow channels are molded into the shape of the arch to help provide cooling comfort
• Extra deep heel cup cushions the foot naturally utilizing the cushioning tissues in the heel of the foot
• Plastazote® top layer molds to the foot’s plantar surface
• Trimmable Insert
• PVC and latex free