New Balance 624 Cross-Training - White Navy
Up to size 16 EE Wide
Up to size 20 EEEE - 4E Wide
Up to size 18 EEEEE - 6E Wide
Firm yet Flexible Cushioning
The New Balance 624 White Navy is the ultimate cross-training shoe for men. Designed to withstand a 10mm drop, these are the epitome of flexibility with comfort. Empowered with an EVA footbed, IMEVA (Injection Molded EVA foam), ABZORB® cushioning, internal shank, and New Balance's lightweight Phantom Liner, the New Balance 624 for men have been engineered for ultimate grip, comfort, and cushioning for the complex training regimes.
These versatile running shoes feature a durable and stylish leather upper atop, a non-marking outsole, and are available in large and wide sizes.
WEIGHT:355 Grams (12.5 oz)
- 10mm drop: due to variances created during the development and manufacturing processes, all references to 10mm drop are approximate
- EVA footbed/heel pocket
- Forefoot Flex Grooves allow extreme flexibility
- IMEVA (injection-molded EVA foam) midsole for firm yet flexible cushioning
- Internal shank
- Leather upper
- Medicare / HCPCS code = A5500, may be eligible for Medicare reimbursement.
- Non-marking outsole
- 52 durometer insert/midsole
- Style WX624WN2 is approved Medicare/HCPCS code = A5500, may be eligible for Medicare reimbursement.
Used in men’s cross-training and court shoes, this last shape offers a standard fit. It provides a great feel and control for all gym and court activities.