Saucony Guide 15 Men's Running Shoe - Acid / Blue Raz
Assistance With Sizing? Call Us (651)-797-6000
When it comes to fitting men with XL, Extra Wide, or Narrow feet over the phone, we do it better than any company on the planet. If you are at all uncertain or have not worn the item your considering buying, PLEASE CALL US! Customers who do not call us before ordering, return their orders at roughly 7x the rate those whom we speak with.
Our business hours are:
Monday through Friday: 11am–7pm Central Time USA
Saturdays form 12pm to 5pm Central Time USA. (651)-797-6000
Free shipping on sock orders of $80 or more
Free shipping on any order of $119 or greater (Contiguous 48 States Only)
Click here for details as described in our return policy.
- PRODUCT INFO
Up to size 16
Up to size 16 EE Wide
The redesigned Saucony Guide 15 men’s running shoes deliver a comfort-first sensation that takes your run to new heights. Built using softer cushioning and a pillowy sock liner, it’s got more foam, less weight, and a guidance frame to help steer your stride. These Acid / Blue running shoes are the best when it comes to looking and style. Available in sizes up to 16 EE Wide.
- A new softer PWRRUN gives you more cushion with less weight for your softest run yet
- New HOLLOW-TECH guides your stride without added bulk
- New midsole geometry is shaped for a super smooth ride from heel-to-toe
- More flexibility in the forefoot allows your foot to move more fluidly
- More underfoot contouring lets you sit deeper into the footbed, and allows the shoe to hug your foot for an incredibly plush and supportive feel, top to bottom
- Enjoy an extra layer of comfort closer to your foot with a PWRRUN+ cushioned sockliner
- FORMFIT design addresses every point of contact with your foot, going well beyond lacing to ensure a personalized fit and feel, top to bottom
- Lightweight, breathable mesh with minimized layers for a sleek fit
- Increased durability with more rubber where you need it