Thorogood 9" Wildland Fire Boot
Assistance With Sizing? Call Us (651)-797-6000
When it comes to fitting men with XL, Extra Wide, or Narrow feet over the phone, we do it better than any company on the planet. If you are at all uncertain or have not worn the item your considering buying, PLEASE CALL US! Customers who do not call us before ordering, return their orders at roughly 7x the rate those whom we speak with.
Our business hours are:
Monday through Friday: 11am–7pm Central Time USA
Saturdays form 12pm to 5pm Central Time USA. (651)-797-6000
Free shipping on sock orders of $80 or more
Free shipping on any order of $119 or greater (Contiguous 48 States Only)
Click here for details as described in our return policy.
- PRODUCT INFOUp to size 15
Up to size 15 EE Wide
Up to size 15 EEE Extra Wide
These Thorogood 9" Wildland Fire Boots are available in sizes 7-13, 14, and 15. These big Wildland Fire Boots feature the Vibram Fire Sole With Chiseled Edge Lugs and are also available in wide and extra wide. Feel safe because these big Wildland Fire boots meet or exceed NFPA Requirements. They are made for Wildland Fire Fighting.
- Shoe Use and Care
- Upper: 6-7 oz. Black Oil Tanned Logger Leather, FLAME and Cut-Resisting
- Construction: Goodyear Storm Welt
- Lining: Dri-Lex® Tongue, Comfort Weave Vamp
- Insole: Removable Felt Footbed
- Midsole: Rubber and Leather
- Shank: Composite Shank for Totally NON-HEAT Conductive Construction
- Outsole: Thorogoods Vibram® FIRE Sole
- Special Features: Kevlar® Thread. Meets the Requirements of NFPA 1977 Protective Clothing and Equipment for Wildland Fire Fighting, 2011 Edition. UL Certified. Made in USA by ISO 9001 Certified Shoe Company.
Thorogood's Vibram® Fire Sole