Avenger 7546 Hammer 6" Composite Toe Work Boot - Brown
Up to size 17
Up to size 17 EE
Up to size 17 EEEE - 4E Wide
Up to size 17 EEEEEE - 6E Wide
Composite Safety Toe
Abrasion Resistant Toe Bumper
Oil & Slip Resisting
Due to the high return rate for the 4E width in this boot, there is a NON-REFUNDABLE* handling fee of $25 for this width. Close to 98% of orders for this boot in 4E result in an exchange to the 6E width. Since an exchange to the 6E on average costs $42.00, we charge the fee as a dis-incentive for a width that's likely to cause the hassle/cost of a return/exchange.
*If the 4E ends up fitting well, we'll gladly refund the fee.
The Avenger 7546 Hammer 6" Waterproof Composite Toe Work Boots are the first of their kind. Until the release of this boot, EEEEEE - 6E WIDE was not available in a reputable work boot. The men needing a reliable, well made EEEEEE - 6E Wide Work Boot are finally able to relax. This wide men's work boot is made in sizes 7, 7.5, 8, 8.5, 9, 9.5, 10, 10.5, 11, 11.5, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, and 17. They didn't just make a basic boot either. The large size work boot for men is puncture resistant and 100% non-metallic. Whether you work in a power plant, the airport, or other facilities that require you to pass through a metal detector, these boots will allow you to do so hassle-free. In the history of XLfeet, this is by far the most revolutionary addition to our offering of wide men's boots to up to size 17 EEEEEE - 6E wide, so get yours today.
Steel Toe vs. Composite toe. While they both have the same impact rating, composite is quickly overtaking steel toes as the gold standard in safety or protective toe footwear. There are benefits with composite toe that you simply won't get with a steel toe. If something heavy enough to exceed the impact rating falls on a steel toe, it can either bend an crush your toes, and in extreme cases could cut them off. With composite it will shatter, and give you toes a better chance of surviving. Additionally, composite toes do not conduct cold the same as steel. The main reason most people prefer composite though, is that they are significantly more light weight.
- FULL GRAIN CRAZY HORSE LEATHER UPPER
- SUPER LIGHTWEIGHT CARBON NANOFIBER COMPOSITE SAFETY TOE CAP
- REMOVABLE PERSPIRATION-ABSORBING DUAL DENSITY PU INSOLE
- ABRASION RESISTANT BUMPER TOE FOR STRENGTH
- NO EXPOSED METAL TO MEET SCRATCH RESISTANT WORKPLACE ENVIRONMENT
- 100% METAL FREE
- FLEX-WELT CONSTRUCTION
- SLIP- AND OIL-RESISTANT NITRILE RUBBER OUTSOLE FOR DURABILITY
- WATERPROOF MEMBRANE CONSTRUCTION
- NO EXPOSED METAL TO MEET SCRATCH RESISTANT WORKPLACE REQUIREMENTS
- 90° HEEL FOR GREATER SAFETY
- LENZI® PUNCTURE RESISTANT PLATE FOR ENHANCED PUNCTURE PROTECTION AND FLEXIBILITY
- MEETS OR EXCEEDS ASTM F2413-11 I/C, PUNCTURE RESISTANT AND EH RATINGS
- MARK II SLIP RESISTANT TEST RESULTS: SR WET / 0.71, SR OILY / 0.35, SR OILY WET / 0.32
|Brands||Avenger Work Boots|